OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER FOR KHADI & VILLAGE
IRLA ROAD, VILE-PARLE (WEST), MUMBAI-56
No:Adm-II/3/153(iii)/05-06/Vol.V(156) Dt. 24.08.2005
C O R R I G E N D U M
A reference is invited to the Circular No:Adm-II/3/153(iii)/05-06/Vol.V(156) dt. 20.07.2005 regarding guidelines for disposal of Ministry / VIPs/ PMO references.
In point No.II of the said Circular dt. 20.07.2005, it was mentioned that "Where a communication is addressed to the Commissioner for KVI, it should, as far as, practicable be signed by the Commissioner. In other cases, a reply should normally be issued over the signature of concerned Dy.CEO with the approval of CEO/Commissioner."
Hence, the above point No.II may be read as All the VIP/PMO references received by this office from Ministry for early disposal of the references, the following procedure will be followed. "All the VIP/PMO references received will be sent to concerned Directorates directly with a copy to Ec.R Directorate. The reply will be prepared by the concerned Directorates which should be submitted directly to CEO through concerned Dy.CEO's for early disposal/replies. Invariably, a copy of the reply should be sent to Directorate of Ec.R for further follow-up with the Ministry. Therefore, all the Industry/Programme Directors should put up the suitable reply within three days from the date of receipt of the reference in their Section. In case, the information is required to be collected from the field offices, the status may be put up the very next day positively and interim reply may be sent within seven (7) days and the replies where information are to be collected from outstation/ field offices should also be replied within one (1) month positively.
This is issued for compliance of all related concerned with immediate effect.
This is issued with the approval of Chief Executive Officer.
1. Jt.Chief Executive Officer, Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai.
2. Chief Vigilance Officer, Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai.
3. All Dy.Chief Executive Officers of the Office of the Commissioner for KVI in and outside Mumbai.
4. Dy.CEO (NEZ), Office of the Commissioner for KVI , Guwahati.
5. All heads of Offices of the Commissioner for KVI in and outside Mumbai.
6. All Directorates in Central Office, Mumbai.
7. A.O. to F.A. /C.E.O. Cell and Commissionerís Secretariat.
8. Director(Publicity), Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai (in duplicate) for publication in the ensuing issue of Jagriti for Media and PR Cell.
9. Public Relation Officer, Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai.
10 Staff & Public Grievances Officer, Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai.
11. Hindi Officer, Hindi Cell, Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai with a request to issue Hindi version of this Circular.