Sub: Recruitment to the posts under the Commission.
* * * * *
A reference is invited to Standing Order No. 788 dated 14.08.1969, according to which the vacancies in the Commission are filled up as follows:-
i) First Vacancy by promotion.
ii) Second vacancy by open recruitment from within the Commissions employees.
iii) Third vacancy by promotion.
iv) Fourth vacancy by open recruitment.
The Commission reviewed the above system of filling up of vacancies and considering various aspects, Commission in its meeting held on 31st August & 1st September, 1999, while approving the draft Recruitment Rules for non-gazetted posts decided to fill up all the middle order posts, except the post at entry level, 50% by promotion and 50% by selection within the Commissions employees. The draft Recruitment Rules is yet to be notified. The Commission again in its meeting held on 20th and 21st October, 2003 reviewed the mode of filling up of the vacancies and decided that :-
a) The vacancies in all middle order posts of non-gazetted category may be filled up by promotion and selection on the basis of 50:50 as decided by Commission in its meeting held on 31.08/01.09.1999.
b) The Direct Recruitment (DR) quota may be restricted at the entry point in the respective cadre. In case of REGP Cadre, where there is only one category of post viz. Development Officer, the same may be filled by selection from Commissionís employees.
In view of the above decision of the Commission, all the appointing/ cadre authorities under the Commission are required to fill up the vacancies as above by suitably revising the rosters and all middle order posts (which was to be filled up by PSPD till now) may henceforth be filled up 50% by promotion and 50% by selection within the Commissions employees. The Direct Recruitment may be restricted only at the entry level in the respective cadres or to any particular isolated posts, which are to be filled up by direct recruitment as per the existing norms in any cadre. The above decision of the Commission are applicable only to such of the posts for which there exists promotional and hierarchical structures and not to the isolated posts.
1. Jt. Chief Executive Officer, KVIC, Mumbai-56.
2. All Dy. Chief Executive Officers of the Commission.
3. All heads of Deptts./ Offices of the Commission in and outside Mumbai.
4. All Sections in Central Office, Mumbai.
5. C.E.O. Cell, KVIC, Mumbai-56.
6. F.A. Cell, KVIC, Mumbai-56.
7. P.S. to Chairman, KVIC, Mumbai-56.
8. Public Relation Officer, KVIC, Mumbai-56.
9. Grievances Officer, KVIC, Mumbai-56.
10. The Director (Publicity), KVIC, Mumbai, for publication in the ensuing issue of Jagriti.
11. Hindi Officer, Hindi Cell, KVIC, Mumbai, with a request to issue Hindi and marathi version of this Standing Order.
12. Director (I.T.) for web-site.