OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER FOR KHADI AND VILLAGE
IRLA ROAD,VILE PARLE (WEST) MUMBAI- 56.
No.Adm-II/465/04-05/(3). Date: 05.01.2005
CORRIGENDUM TO STANDING ORDER NO.1602
Sub: Compassionate appointment of sons/daughters/Near Relatives of the deceased Commission's employees or Commissions employees retired on medical grounds under Regulation 36 of KVICE (Pension) Regulations 1984.
partial modification of the Standing Order No.1602 dated 15.03.2002 and in
continuation to the Circular of even no. dated 27.1.2003 followed by an another
Circular under reference No.Adm-I/NGR/Comp.Apptt/03-04 dated 4.2.2004 on the
subject cited above, the para No.10 of S.O. No.1602 has been amended which may
be read as follows :-
"The age relaxation as per rules is applicable to SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped applicants. However, relaxation of upper age limit over and above prescribed age limit of a particular post is also applicable for all, irrespective of above categories in extreme deserving cases only which will be determined by the competent authority on case to case basis on its merit over factual position."
The above changes will come into force with immediate effect.
This is issued with the approval of CEO/Commissioner for KVI.
1. Jt. Chief Executive Officer, Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai.
2. Chief Vigilance Officer, Office of the Commissioner for KVI , Mumbai.
3. All Dy.Chief Executive officers, Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai.
4. Dy. Chief Executive Officer (NEZ), Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Guwahati.
5. All heads of Offices of the Commissioner for KVI in and outside Mumbai.
6. All Sections in Central Office, Mumbai.
7. Director (Publicity), Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai (in duplicate) for publication in the ensuing issue of Jagriti and for Media & PR Cell.
8. Public Relation Officer, Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai.
9. Grievances Officer, Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai.
10. A.O. to F.A./C.E.O. Cell and Commissioner's Secretariat.
11. Hindi Officer, Hindi Cell, Office of the Commissioner for KVI, Mumbai with a request to issue Hindi version of Corrigendum.