Directorate of Human Resource Development
‘Gramodaya’, 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai – 400 056.
Telefax : 022-26711764 e-mail : email@example.com
No. KVIC/HRD/Policy matter/2003-04/ Date : 26th March, 2004
Some of the Students, after completing their training at the KVIC Training centres, establish their manufacturing units with own resources, with or without availing finance from financial institutions. At present these Entrepreneurs are not eligible for any support provided by KVIC unless they are REGP beneficiaries.
The Commission in its 526th meeting dated 24th February, 2004 has considered to extend support to these Students turned entrepreneurs and decided that the entrepreneurs who have successfully undergone training in a KVIC Institutes and have started their own units without availing KVIC sponsored schemes will be allowed to participate in the Exhibitions organised by KVIC on prevailing terms and conditions. However, such units will be required to get a Certificate in the prescribed format as enclosed that he has set up his own unit out of his own financial resources having been trained during the year concerned in the particular trade. The Certificate will be issued by the Principal of the training centre, initially for a period of three years which can be renewed after 3 years. Concerned State Director, Manager of Bhavan will allow such entrepreneurs to take part in his exhibition only on production of such Certificate.
Dy. Chief Executive Officer (HRD)
1. All Principals of Dept/Board’s Dept/Institutional Training Centres
2. All State/Regional Directors
3. Jt. Chief Executive Officer, KVIC, Mumbai.
4. All Dy. Chief Executive Officers of the Commission.
5. All heads of Offices of the Commission in and outside Mumbai.
6. P.S. to Chairman, KVIC, Mumbai.
7. The Director (Publicity),KVIC,Mumbai for publication in the ensuing issue of Jagruti
8. Public Relation Officer, KVIC, Mumbai.
9. Grievances Officer, KVIC, Mumbai.
10. CEO Cell, KVIC, Mumbai.
11. Hindi Officer, Hindi Cell, KVIC, Mumbai with a request to issue Hindi version of this Office Order.
12. All Departmental Sales Outlets.
TO WHOSOEVER IT MAY CONVERN
This is to certify that Shri/Smt/Kum_________________________________ has established_______________ _________________ unit at with his/her own financial resource after successful completion of training in __________________________ trade at _____________________________ during the period from _________ to __________.
This is issued for the purpose of participation in the exhibition conducted by the State Director, KVIC and/or Manager, Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan
This Certificate will remain valid for 3 years from the date of issue.